King George III Inn
61 Melville Street
Ontario L0S 1J0
Directions:From Niagara Falls: 30-45 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Turn left (north) onto River Road or the Niagara Parkway. (This is the same road, with different names depending on where you are). The road follows the Niagara River, which means you can only come to it from the west, so you will need to turn left no matter where you are coming from.
- Follow the Niagara Parkway past the hydro-electric power plants, Brock’s monument, and many wineries.
- Look for a building on the left-hand side of the Niagara Parkway called Kurtz Orchard. Kurtz is a 15-20 minute drive from the power plants.
- Take your first right turn after the Kurtz Orchard building.
- Follow the road until you come to a stop sign.
- Turn right onto Melville Street.
- The King George III Inn is the blue and white building on the left hand side of the road
This is an embedded Google Map, so please feel free to zoom in or zoom out, and move around on the map just like you would in Google. You can even use Google Streetview to see landmarks that you will pass while driving. Note: Point A represents downtown Niagara Falls, Ontario. Point B represents King George III Inn.
Of course, if you’re having difficulty finding us, or you’re completely lost, please call us at:
We’re always happy to help with directions!